Saturday, September 26, 2015

Week 2 Review, Week 3 Preview

I posted a quick and dirty 7 minute video for this week. There's a shout out to Pope Franky and a new baller, JB Byrd.


Week 2 Review, Week 3 Preview
 
Post some comments this week wouldya? I feel like I am talking to the wall. Comment on youtube, on the blog (http://uscfantasy.blogspot.com/), or on the USC Yahoo site. I'd prefer the blog site or the USC Yahoo page - I tweaked some settings on the blog. Hopefully that should resolve any comments issues; just select "anonymous" as your profile. Give it a try, and let me know if you couldn't post.

http://uscfantasy.blogspot.com/

BEATMARISA,

Commish

2 comments:

  1. Mildly entertaining. Think it is BS that you won't smack talk with the rest of us on the app. We did so much there week 1. I put out a bounty for the moose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the app? So much smack? Where?

      Mildly entertaining is what you get when it appears no one is listening.

      Also, I am assuming this is BEATMARISA....

      Delete